We mainly invest in mid stage, revenue-generating microfinance institutions, leasing companies and sometimes commercial banks with a large portfolio of outstanding SME loans. Typically a financial institution in which we invest should be:
Inclusive Finance Institutions
- Have > € 1 million in assets or loan portfolio;
- demonstrate sound financial performance (at least revenue-generating and break-even, or be profitable);
- exist for three years or more;
- have audited financial statements (three years);
- require equity or debt financing of € 3m - € 10m.
- Be able to provide a sound assessment of social and environmental impact
Please contact our head office in the Netherlands if you think you may fulfil the initial screening criteria and represent a good fit for us. Thereafter, our financing units would need you to provide a request for financing, an executive summary including projections, and three year's financial statements attached to your request.