Updating your information

Changing your postal or email address

Please download the address change form or contact the UK office. We will verify the change with you.

Changing your name or your bank details

Please contact the UK office as soon as possible.

Changing your regular investment

  • If you wish to change your standing order payment or set up a new one then download the standing order form or contact the UK office.
  • The standing order form should be returned to the UK office and not to your bank.
  • Standing orders are only available to existing investors, with a regular investment of at least £50 per month or £50 per quarter.
  • If you bank online you can change your standing order yourself.