Oikocredit appoints new managing director
Thos Gieskes will be welcomed as managing director of Oikocredit on 3 April 2017.
Gieskes brings nearly 30 years of experience in international business and finance to Oikocredit. He spent the majority of his career in leadership positions at Rabobank, a global cooperative bank based in the Netherlands. His most recent roles included CEO of Rabobank Australia for six and a half years and CEO of Rabobank Chile for seven years.
“We are confident that Thos’ passion and experience in successfully leading cooperative entities will be a great asset to Oikocredit’s future,” said Jacinta Hamann de Vivero, chair of Oikocredit’s supervisory board.
- 21/02/17 12:40 - Transforming tea estates and impacting lives in northern India [part 2]
- 21/02/17 11:40 - Transforming tea estates and impacting lives in northern India [part 1]
- 07/02/17 11:00 - Thos Gieskes appointed as managing director of Oikocredit
- 07/02/17 11:00 - Oikocredit appoints new managing director
- 06/02/17 15:00 - Major agricultural lenders affirm shared environmental and social principles
- 02/02/17 15:11 - Video featuring solar power solutions in India