Agriculture Report 2016 - Announcement
Oikocredit's Agriculture Report for 2016 is now online. This report examines trends in the portfolio growth, quality and composition over the past four years.
Since 2013 we have grown the outstanding agriculture portfolio by 145% from € 64.1 million to € 157.3 million in loan and equity investments. Impact data indicates that our outreach to small producers has increased by nearly 293,850 farmers. Employment generation by our agricultural partners has increased by over 21,700, reaching 40,872 temporary and permanent jobs.
The common thread between all of our agriculture investments is the aim to havea direct and positive impact on the lives of smallholder farmers and their communities.We believe that the best way to achieve such an impact is through sustainable agriculture practices that focus on environmental, social, and economic dimensions at the farm level.
- 27/06/17 11:46 - 40 million people, 84% being women, reached by organisations financed by Oikocredit
- 27/06/17 10:00 - 40 million people reached in 2016 by organisations financed by Oikocredit
- 15/06/17 13:21 - Oikocredit annual general meeting elects supervisory board members, approves dividend
- 15/06/17 09:17 - International cooperative Oikocredit holds development finance meetings in Accra
- 08/06/17 13:31 - Agriculture Report 2016 - Announcement