40 million people, 84% being women, reached by organisations financed by Oikocredit
Today these results and more were released in Oikocredit’s Social and Environmental Performance Report for 2016.
This report is more detailed than previous years’ reports and includes new environmental indicators, revealing the thousands of households provided with clean energy and the amount of CO2 avoided.
It also includes organisations’ outreach to rural and female clients, the amount of fairtrade agriculture partners and how Oikocredit’s mission relates to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- 27/06/17 11:46 - 40 million people, 84% being women, reached by organisations financed by Oikocredit
- 27/06/17 10:00 - 40 million people reached in 2016 by organisations financed by Oikocredit
- 15/06/17 13:21 - Oikocredit annual general meeting elects supervisory board members, approves dividend
- 15/06/17 09:17 - International cooperative Oikocredit holds development finance meetings in Accra
- 08/06/17 13:31 - Agriculture Report 2016 - Announcement