Patrick Stutvoet becomes Oikocredit’s new Director of IT and Operations
Oikocredit is pleased to announce the appointment of Patrick Stutvoet as Director of IT and Operations, and newest member of the cooperative’s Managing Board, effective 1 March 2019.
With more than 20 years’ experience in IT and operations for the financial services sector, including in recent positions at the Bank of England and ABN AMRO, Patrick will play a key role providing leadership and expertise in IT and operations at Oikocredit. He will be based in Oikocredit’s central office in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.
Thos Gieskes, Oikocredit’s Managing Director, commented: “We’re very pleased to welcome Patrick to Oikocredit. Strengthening our organisational capabilities is an important part of our updated strategy. We’re confident Patrick will provide expertise and inspiration to support our strategic ambitions.”
- 28/02/19 13:22 - Empowering women in Indonesia through financial inclusion
- 27/02/19 13:00 - Oikocredit appoints Patrick Stutvoet as Director of IT and Operations
- 27/02/19 09:24 - Patrick Stutvoet becomes Oikocredit’s new Director of IT and Operations
- 19/02/19 16:00 - Oikocredit invests USD 3.3 million in Mexican student finance provider Laudex
- 18/02/19 15:28 - Oikocredit invests in Laudex to encourage social inclusion in Mexico’s education sector