Change to Oikocredit’s Managing Board
Laura Pool, Director of Finance & Risk, has decided to leave Oikocredit for personal reasons to pursue a career change. She will continue in her position until the end of the year.
Earlier in the year, Laura informed Oikocredit’s Supervisory Board of her intention to leave Oikocredit. However, in light of the coronavirus pandemic, she has kindly agreed to extend her notice period to help ensure continuity and stability at this unprecedented time. We’re very grateful to Laura for her flexibility in this regard, and for her dedication to Oikocredit.
Laura will continue in her position until the end of December 2020, which we believe will provide us with enough time to find a suitable replacement.
Oikocredit’s Supervisory Board and Managing Board are thankful to Laura for the invaluable contributions she has made over the past two and a half years, particularly the work she has done to strengthen Oikocredit’s Risk and Finance functions.
We look forward to continuing to work with Laura over the coming months, and to her ongoing contribution to Oikocredit during this exceptional period.
- 28/05/20 14:17 - With Renewable Energy: an Interview with David ten Kroode
- 25/05/20 15:24 - Quarterly report: Withstanding the crisis
- 11/05/20 10:00 - Learning from Leaders: a Cup of Coffee with Dr Godwin Ehigiamusoe
- 08/05/20 15:52 - The main thing is sustainability [interview]
- 06/05/20 16:10 - Oikocredit revised its dividend proposal for 2019 from 1% to 0%.
- 06/05/20 10:52 - Oikocredit revises dividend proposal
- 05/05/20 12:00 - Oikocredit foundation creates coronavirus solidarity fund
- 04/05/20 18:01 - Change to Oikocredit’s Managing Board
- 01/05/20 09:08 - Oikocredit and other impact investors agree coronavirus coordination principles