How does Covid-19 impact on our investment operations? [video]
We interviewed Bart van Eyk, Oikocredit’s Director of Investments to find out how the Covid-19 pandemic is affecting our investment operations.
Oikocredit has partners in over 60 countries and has around €1 billion of development investment outstanding. In this interview Bart shares his assessment of how the pandemic has impacted Oikocredit and its partners and takes a look at what the future might look like.
What does the pandemic mean for our partners, their end-clients, our staff, our cooperative members and investors? You can find out here from our Director of Investments.
- 27/08/20 10:42 - Group lending: Cristiane and Helena show how it works
- 20/08/20 16:09 - Q2 quarterly report: Responding with resilience
- 14/08/20 14:57 - How does Covid-19 affect our social performance and innovation work? [video]
- 05/08/20 15:20 - SPTF and CERISE take over Smart Campaign implementation resources
- 04/08/20 11:11 - How does Covid-19 impact on our investment operations? [video]