How does Covid-19 affect our social performance and innovation work? [video]
We interviewed Ging Ledesma, Oikocredit’s Director of Social Performance Innovation, to find out how the Covid-19 pandemic affects our social performance and innovation work.
The Oikocredit cooperative is here to support its partners for the long haul, and in turn our partners are supporting 38 million end-clients during these testing times. We have needed to adapt how we work with our partners, responding to their immediate needs as well as building for the future.
Find out directly from our latest video interview how Oikocredit maintains its social impact during the pandemic, hearing from our Director of Social Performance Innovation who speaks passionately and candidly about our work with partners.
- 27/08/20 10:42 - Group lending: Cristiane and Helena show how it works
- 20/08/20 16:09 - Q2 quarterly report: Responding with resilience
- 14/08/20 14:57 - How does Covid-19 affect our social performance and innovation work? [video]
- 05/08/20 15:20 - SPTF and CERISE take over Smart Campaign implementation resources
- 04/08/20 11:11 - How does Covid-19 impact on our investment operations? [video]