Mirjam ‘t Lam joins Oikocredit as Director of Finance & Risk
Mirjam 't Lam, Director of Finance & Risk at Oikocredit
Mirjam ‘t Lam is joining social impact investor and worldwide cooperative Oikocredit as Director of Finance & Risk, effective 16 November 2020.
She joins Oikocredit from African investment company Arise, where she spent nearly four years as Chief Financial Risk Officer (CFRO) and played a leading role in the creation of the organisation, which was founded by FMO, Norfund, Norfinance and Rabobank.
Thos Gieskes, Managing Director of Oikocredit, said: “We’re delighted to welcome Mirjam to Oikocredit. Her experience in development finance across the globe will be highly valuable to us. We look forward to building on our achievements and moving into the future with Mirjam as our Director of Finance & Risk.”
- 25/11/20 14:59 - Why are SMEs important to Oikocredit?
- 23/11/20 10:46 - Call for Supervisory Board applications
- 18/11/20 11:17 - Cooperative conversations: with Anita Clemons of the Members’ Council
- 12/11/20 13:35 - Q3 quarterly report: Maintaining stability
- 09/11/20 15:57 - Mirjam ‘t Lam joins Oikocredit as Director of Finance & Risk
- 09/11/20 10:48 - Mirjam ‘t Lam joins Oikocredit as Director of Finance & Risk
- 04/11/20 14:13 - Celebrating 45 years of Oikocredit [video]
- 02/11/20 15:34 - Does your investment portfolio have “the quan”?