Financial results for 2020 reflect resilience and solidarity
Today Oikocredit announced its 2020 financial results. While effects of Covid-19 had implications for Oikocredit’s income, assets and portfolio, business continuity is secure – thanks to investors’ loyalty.
The press release offers results highlights and shares about the business model being in good shape, despite the pandemic. It then gives you a look into Oikocredit’s developing finance portfolio and talks about the important role investors played during the pandemic.
You can also read about the cooperative’s plans for the future as the press release introduces you to Oikocredit’s new purpose-driven multi-year strategy to be launched in 2022.
Thos Gieskes, Managing Director at Oikocredit, said: “We are proud of the way our partners have coped with Covid-19 and of the solidarity and support we have provided. We cannot thank our members and investors enough for their long-term belief in our work, and our staff for making a success of home and remote working.
“This unprecedented year has brought useful lessons for Oikocredit and cleaned the lens through which we see the world. We are determined to come through stronger and better in support of the sustainable empowerment of low-income people. External developments may impact our ambitions for 2021 and require us to respond to new situations, but we look ahead with confidence.”
- 30/03/21 11:40 - Financial results for 2020 reflect resilience and solidarity
- 30/03/21 11:13 - Q4 2020 quarterly report: Proving our resilience
- 30/03/21 11:00 - Oikocredit’s annual results reflect resilience and solidarity
- 16/03/21 11:22 - ‘I’m not frightened anymore’: supporting women’s empowerment
- 15/03/21 09:45 - Change to Oikocredit’s Managing Board
- 10/03/21 16:28 - The eyes of Oikocredit
- 08/03/21 11:53 - Oikocredit’s women that empower women