Oikocredit invests in FCMB Limited to support low-income communities in Nigeria
This is Oikocredit’s first investment in First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Limited – a bank that focuses on poverty alleviation, empowerment and environmental sustainability in Nigeria.
Oikocredit’s Country Manager for Nigeria, Ufuoma Elizabeth Eghwerehe, said: “The Oikocredit loan to FCMB Limited will play an important role in providing credit to unbanked small and medium businesses during these challenging Covid-19 times. It will also enhance Oikocredit’s lending in Africa and promote its strategic objective of development impact by providing the much needed loans in this time of crisis.’’
- 10/06/21 10:19 - Oikocredit invests in Grace and Mercy to expand lending to women in rural communities across Nigeria
- 10/06/21 10:08 - Oikocredit invests USD 2.5 million in Grace and Mercy to expand lending to women in rural communities across Nigeria
- 03/06/21 12:57 - Oikocredit invests in FCMB Limited to support low-income communities in Nigeria
- 03/06/21 12:55 - Oikocredit invests USD 10 million in FCMB Limited to support Nigerian SMEs and agricultural enterprises
- 02/06/21 15:01 - Stichting Oikocredit International Share Foundation ceases its offering in the UK and the Republic of Ireland