Women in Social Finance: Turning good intentions into good money with Oikocredit
Social finance may only represent 1% of the total available funds on the planet for investment, but it is a rapidly growing sector and one which is fast becoming the natural home of women - Jen Andersson Ltd.
To read the full commentary of Jen Andersson, featuring Oikocredit UK, click here
- 30/05/16 16:46 - Women in Social Finance: Turning good intentions into good money with Oikocredit
- 27/05/16 18:23 - In the Guardian: How social investing is helping coffee producers manage climate change
- 23/05/16 17:02 - In the Guardian: How social investing can help farmers prepare for natural disasters
- 20/05/16 16:11 - Social Impact Investing has hit – or is about to – its "Hush Puppy" moment
- 19/05/16 17:56 - In the Guardian: How social investment is changing the lives of alpaca farmers