In the Guardian: Oikocredit empowers excluded women with social investing
Oikocredit investee, Sekem, an Egyptian social enterprise which focuses on sustainable fair trade agriculture, education and health addresses gender inequality at its roots.
To read the full Guardian article on tackling gender equality at its roots, using social investing click here
- 29/09/17 18:52 - Ed Mayo, Secretary General of Co-ops UK talks about Oikocredit around the world
- 29/09/17 18:21 - Co-operatives UK introduce social investor, Oikocredit, to celeberate International Co-ops Day
- 29/09/17 16:23 - In the Guardian: Oikocredit empowers excluded women with social investing
- 29/09/17 16:18 - In the Guardian: the devastating effects of climate change on subsistence farmers
- 29/09/17 16:13 - In the Guardian: the Indian tea estates being revitalised by Oikocredit investors
- 29/09/17 16:02 - Church Times and Oikocredit discuss ethical investing and what it means for philanthropists
- 29/09/17 11:09 - What have money & faith got to do with climate change?
- 29/09/17 11:06 - Ethex introduce its investor base to Oikocredit, where pay-as-you-go solar lighting up the lives of Ghana’s micro-entrepreneurs
- 29/09/17 11:03 - Social Stock Exchange: Pay-as-you-go solar is lighting up the lives of Ghana’s micro-entrepreneurs
- 29/09/17 11:00 - Churches Together in Britain & Ireland: Poverty alleviation & affordable, clean energy
- 29/09/17 10:56 - Scottish International Development Alliance (SIDA): SDGs & how ethical investing can help
- 29/09/17 10:40 - UK Social Stock Exchange interview with Thos Gieskes, Oikocredit International MD
- 29/09/17 10:27 - The UK Social Stock Exchange interviews Oikocredit UK & Ireland's National Director Monica Middleton