Ed Mayo, Secretary General of Co-ops UK talks about Oikocredit around the world
Oikocredit is an international co-operative which invests in many co-operatives, particularly agricultural, in developing countries so as to pave the way to a fairer, more just world for co-operative smallholder farmers.
To read Ed Mayo's blog, please click here
- 29/09/17 18:52 - Ed Mayo, Secretary General of Co-ops UK talks about Oikocredit around the world
- 29/09/17 18:21 - Co-operatives UK introduce social investor, Oikocredit, to celeberate International Co-ops Day
- 29/09/17 16:23 - In the Guardian: Oikocredit empowers excluded women with social investing
- 29/09/17 16:18 - In the Guardian: the devastating effects of climate change on subsistence farmers
- 29/09/17 16:13 - In the Guardian: the Indian tea estates being revitalised by Oikocredit investors
- 29/09/17 16:02 - Church Times and Oikocredit discuss ethical investing and what it means for philanthropists
- 29/09/17 11:09 - What have money & faith got to do with climate change?
- 29/09/17 11:06 - Ethex introduce its investor base to Oikocredit, where pay-as-you-go solar lighting up the lives of Ghana’s micro-entrepreneurs
- 29/09/17 11:03 - Social Stock Exchange: Pay-as-you-go solar is lighting up the lives of Ghana’s micro-entrepreneurs
- 29/09/17 11:00 - Churches Together in Britain & Ireland: Poverty alleviation & affordable, clean energy
- 29/09/17 10:56 - Scottish International Development Alliance (SIDA): SDGs & how ethical investing can help
- 29/09/17 10:40 - UK Social Stock Exchange interview with Thos Gieskes, Oikocredit International MD
- 29/09/17 10:27 - The UK Social Stock Exchange interviews Oikocredit UK & Ireland's National Director Monica Middleton