We finance across the value chain, including farmer organizations and agri-processing companies working with smallholder farmers; small trade organisations wishing to scale up, and social enterprises procuring from developing countries. We also have a significant number of partners focused on fair trade, organic and super foods. Typically, an agricultural company or cooperative that we finance should:
- Be looking for € 3m - € 15m in debt or equity financing;
- Be at mid-growth stage with around € 500,000 in assets;
- Demonstrate sound financial performance (at least revenue-generating and break-even, or be profitable);
- Be established for three years or more;
- Have financial statements for three years (unaudited financial statements can be accepted)
Please contact our head office in the Netherlands if you think you may fulfil the initial screening criteria and represent a good fit for us. Thereafter, our agricultural unit would need you to send them a request for financing, an executive summary including projections, and three year's financial statements attached to your request.