We finance across the value chain, including farmer organizations and agri-processing companies working with smallholder farmers; small trade organisations wishing to scale up, and social enterprises procuring from developing countries. We also have a significant number of partners focused on fair trade, organic and super foods. Typically, an agricultural company or cooperative that we finance should:
- Be looking for € 3m - € 15m in debt or equity financing;
- Be at mid-growth stage with around € 500,000 in assets;
- Demonstrate sound financial performance (at least revenue-generating and break-even, or be profitable);
- Be established for three years or more;
- Have financial statements for three years (unaudited financial statements can be accepted)
Please contact our UK office if you think you may fulfil the initial screening criteria and represent a good fit for us. Thereafter, our agricultural unit would need you to send them a request for financing, an executive summary including projections, and three year's financial statements attached to your request.