You can add to you investment by lump sum or standing order at any time.
Top-up your investment
1. Topping-up by lump sum
Please download and return this Top-up Form.
Alternatively, just make a sterling or euro bank transfer to your Oikocredit account using the following details, or send us a cheque* made payable to the Oikocredit International Share Foundation, and we'll do the rest.
*Please note that we cannot accept euro cheques
For sterling transfers:
- Bank: ING Bank, London Branch
- Account Number: 20349293
- Sort code: 23-88-59
- Reference: please use your depository receipt account number, name or account reference.
For euro transfers:
- Bank: ING Bank, The Netherlands
- IBAN: NL48 INGB 0661 5193 68
- BIC-code: INGBNL2A
- Reference: (Please use your depository receipt account number, name or account reference)
2. Topping-up by standing order
Many of our investors prefer to make regular payments into their account, although we specify that this be a minimum of £50.00 (€60.00) per month.
To set up/change a standing order, please download and return this Standing Order Form and we'll do the rest.
Alternatively, if you bank online you can set up the standing order directly with your bank.
If you have any issues with managing your account and you'd like us to help you, please don't hesitate to contact us