Information relevant to the churches and other organisations in the UK and the Republic of Ireland that are members of Oikocredit, Ecumenical Development Cooperative Society U.A. is available at www.oikocredit.coop or via the links included on this page. This includes information about how to subscribe for member shares.
For members in the Republic of Ireland: Our offering remains unchanged.
For members in the UK only:
- The Prospectus provided at the link on this page is a financial promotion for the purposes of Section 21 of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. It is directed only at existing members of the Oikocredit, Ecumenical Development Co-operative Society U.A., or high net worth entities, in each case within the meaning of Articles 43 and 49 of the FSMA (Financial Promotion) Order 2005, or persons who are otherwise lawfully permitted to receive it. Persons who do not fall within these categories should not take any action based upon this Prospectus.
- The offer of Shares under this Prospectus is an exempt offer to the public under section 86(1)(e) of FMSA, on the basis that the total consideration for the Shares being offered in the UK shall not exceed €8,000,000 (or an equivalent amount) calculated over a period of 12 months.
- This Prospectus has not been approved by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), nor any person who is authorised by the FCA. If you are in any doubt about the investment to which this Prospectus relates, you should consult an authorised person specialising in advising on the Shares in question.
For questions, please contact our Investor Support team:
- Address: Investor Support, Oikocredit International, Berkenweg 7, 3818 LA Amersfoort, the Netherlands
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0) 330 355 33 00 (calls are charged at UK local rate)