Call for Oikocredit Supervisory Board applications
Oikocredit is seeking skilled and experienced individuals to stand for election to its Supervisory Board during the next Annual General Meeting in June 2019.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals with a strong affinity with Oikocredit’s ambitions, and the background, skills and motivation to lead the organisation together with other members of the Supervisory Board, propelling our organisation forward.
This opportunity combines senior management/board experience in various functional areas, preferably in international cooperative organisations and development finance. All in support of Oikocredit’s mission of using financial services to improve the quality of the lives of low-income people in a sustainable way.
We are looking for candidates to fill 6 positions that will begin as of mid-June 2019. All applications and expressions of interest in the positions are welcome through the autumn and winter 2018-19. The final deadline for applications and nominations is 22 March 2019.
For more information, read the 'call for applications' brochure.
|No results were found|
- 29/11/18 14:19 - Call for Oikocredit Supervisory Board applications
- 27/11/18 11:30 - A new operating model for Oikocredit [interview]
- 26/11/18 09:52 - Investors and volunteers visit Oikocredit partners in Peru
- 20/11/18 13:09 - Turning organic waste into energy: how Oikocredit offsets its carbon footprint
- 14/11/18 09:19 - Oikocredit invests in cashew processor Anatrans in Burkina Faso
- 13/11/18 10:00 - Preserving the future of cocoa in Côte d’Ivoire
- 05/11/18 10:25 - Wool with a name