Oikocredit expands its fintech portfolio in Mexico
Oikocredit has invested in Mexican fintech Ku-Bo Financiero to boost access to affordable finance for individuals across Mexico.
“Their approach to providing affordable financing for individuals excluded from the traditional financial system strongly aligns with Oikocredit’s mission to improve the lives of people on low incomes and promote financial inclusion in Mexico,” said Carlos Rius, Oikocredit Mexico senior investment manager.
- 29/05/19 10:00 - How do coffee cooperatives support smallholder coffee farmers in Peru?
- 22/05/19 16:00 - Oikocredit invests in Latin American responsible specialty coffee trader Caravela
- 22/05/19 16:00 - Equity investment to foster sustainable coffee trading
- 02/05/19 12:50 - Oikocredit expands its fintech portfolio in Mexico
- 02/05/19 08:50 - Oikocredit invests in fintech KU-BO FINANCIERO, S.A. DE C.V., S.F.P. (Ku-Bo) to support people in Mexico without access to financial services