Looking for our new Managing Director
Oikocredit is looking for an inspirational and visionary Managing Director to lead our impact into the future.
As a social investor and international cooperative with a strong track record, we are seeking an outstanding individual to join us in Amersfoort, the Netherlands, to inspire, lead and demonstrate the same values, drive and vision as our staff, Supervisory Board and members.
We are looking for a leader with a clear affinity with Oikocredit’s ambitions, and the background, skills and motivation to drive our organisation forward.
Help us spread this news by sharing Oikocredit’s post on LinkedIn!
To apply, visit the website of our recruitment partner Perrett Laver. The deadline for application is 26 July 2021.
|Oikocredit Managing Director Appointment Brochure.pdf||2.4 MB||application/pdf|
- 28/06/21 10:24 - Oikocredit is ready for the future [interview]
- 24/06/21 10:36 - Oikocredit invests in Fin’Elle to support women entrepreneurs in Côte d'Ivoire
- 24/06/21 10:31 - Oikocredit invests € 2.3 million in Fin’Elle to support women entrepreneurs in Côte d'Ivoire
- 23/06/21 10:07 - Looking for our new Managing Director
- 16/06/21 16:37 - Specialty coffee making an impact
- 14/06/21 10:53 - Oikocredit holds 45th annual general meeting
- 10/06/21 10:19 - Oikocredit invests in Grace and Mercy to expand lending to women in rural communities across Nigeria
- 10/06/21 10:08 - Oikocredit invests USD 2.5 million in Grace and Mercy to expand lending to women in rural communities across Nigeria
- 03/06/21 12:57 - Oikocredit invests in FCMB Limited to support low-income communities in Nigeria
- 03/06/21 12:55 - Oikocredit invests USD 10 million in FCMB Limited to support Nigerian SMEs and agricultural enterprises
- 02/06/21 15:01 - Stichting Oikocredit International Share Foundation ceases its offering in the UK and the Republic of Ireland